The "reads" collection of methods.
The class is defined in the following location(s).
- class Google_Service_Genomics_Reads_Resource extends Google_Service_Resource
- * Gets a list of reads for one or more read group sets. Reads search operates
- * over a genomic coordinate space of reference sequence & position defined over
- * the reference sequences to which the requested read group sets are aligned.
- * If a target positional range is specified, search returns all reads whose
- * alignment to the reference genome overlap the range. A query which specifies
- * only read group set IDs yields all reads in those read group sets, including
- * unmapped reads.
- * All reads returned (including reads on subsequent pages) are ordered by
- * genomic coordinate (reference sequence & position). Reads with equivalent
- * genomic coordinates are returned in a deterministic order.
- * Implements GlobalAllianceApi.searchReads. (reads.search)
- * @param Google_SearchReadsRequest $postBody
- * @param array $optParams Optional parameters.
- * @return Google_Service_Genomics_SearchReadsResponse
- public function search(Google_Service_Genomics_SearchReadsRequest $postBody, $optParams = array())
- $params = array('postBody' => $postBody);
- $params = array_merge($params, $optParams);
- return $this->call('search', array($params), "Google_Service_Genomics_SearchReadsResponse");